In 1549, the Jesuits arrived in Palermo and set up shop in the Albergheria, which had been the Jewish Quarter until their mass expulsion in 1492. The Catholic order soon began to construct their church, and spared no expense. When it was consecrated in 1636, the Casa Professa immediately assumed a rank as one of Sicily's finest.
Warning: mysql_result(): Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 12 in /home/for91/public_html/gmap/gmap_includes.php on line 53
Error: select post_title from wp_9_posts where ID =